There are several ways to financially support the non-profit Napa Valley Opera House.
- General Donation (100% tax deductible)
- Sponsorship (support a NVOH production)
- Studio 1030 (experience a unique blend of the arts, food and wine)
- Become an Education Partner (more info coming soon)
If you think about the impact that the Opera House has made on the cultural life of Napa County, we're sure you’ll agree it’s been significant. Here’s a snapshot of some of the ways your donation allows us to support local artists, reach out to the community and maintain our operations.
- $50 pays for one local student to attend a show
- $100 gives a voice to an Opera House performer by paying for microphone provision and maintenance
- $250 provides energy for lighting one show
- $500 provides tickets for 15 residents from the Yountville Veteran’s Home or another local senior center to enjoy a show
- $750 provides back stage and technical support for one show
- $1,000 provides one three-month season of films
- $2,500 covers the Opera House’s costs for a local non-profit to hold an event on site
- $10,000 funds one complete show
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!